Monday, September 17, 2012

Con-X KC

This past weekend, September 14th-16th, I attended my first convention as a "guest" rather than just a normal con-goer. The convention was very tiring, and my R2 was a huge success, even though he wasn't finished. This con however, was very small....smaller than anyone was thinking. It was a Con that was held over 3 days, however it really only needed to be held on Saturday. Friday and Sunday were unbearably slow! It did give me a chance to meet the local 501 guys and learn more about them and how to join their organization! We all went to dinner Saturday night, and it was a fantastic time! This coming Saturday, I will be photographing the 501st at the Lego Store, in Overland Park, KS, so if you're reading this, and in the area, come on out!!! Lastly, here are a few photos of our booth from the convention. The man sitting at the table is a fellow droid builder named George, and the completed droid belongs to a 501 member named Gary!
And here is the only photo of me that I could find!!

No comments:

Post a Comment