Monday, June 18, 2012

Assembling PSI Housing.

Today, I did some drilling on the dome, but nothing really worth noting. I didn't start on the dome until about 9pm, and around 10pm, I decided that it was too late to make that much noise outside. So I moved inside and started assembling the PSI housing. The larger PSI assembled very easily, however, the small one was a little bugger! The lense did not want to fit in the frame, so I had to take a very small file, and start filing!! It took probably 30 minutes of filing before it would even get close, I then used a wooden popsicle stick and a hammer to 'force' it the rest of the way. Got them all installed and they're done!! Hoping by the end of this week, I will have the dome all cut out, and have these things counter sunk in there. Here are a few photos of tonight's work.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment