Got a little more work done this afternoon. Nothing dome-related though. I got the skirt 3/4 the way sanded, and then on the last side, I added a little more filler and will let it dry over-night to allow it to properly harden. I also applied another coat of primer to the legs, and then I ran out half way through, so I went up to the hardware store for another can.....! When I got home, I finished spraying the legs, and then took my dome and took these few crappy pics!
As of right now, I am still on pace to get some white done this weekend.....that'll be a good moment. Also, from looking at the pics....you can tell I really need skins!